Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Writing gig and baby prayers

Okay, so its not much, but I just finished a day gig for my freelance work and I think the guy is looking for more of a regular basis type work.  Yay me!  It's not rocket science, but the pay is better than the average (though still kinda low)  but at least it's work.

On a more serious note.  Could you all keep my grandson, Ayden in your prayers?  He is going in for a rather serious surgery and we all love him so much.  He has gone through so much already, but he and his momma are an unstoppable team and I am so proud of them both.  I love the way she is approaching it not as a 'poor poor little guy'  but like a champ and a warrior.  Some of his issues are simply a part of him.  They don't make him any less, they make him more than he could be!  She is just...amazing.

Writing was kind of put on hold today due to the whole writing job thing.  But, I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.  Money is money and is always appreciated, honey!  Lol!!

And, guess what?  No, really,guess...No?  Okay, so I finally got the rest of my submissions for this round mailed off!!  Yay, again!  I am going to look for another list of possibles next week. I don't think my nerves could take another one this week!

Excuse #13 - A few extra bucks in my pocket for the circus couldn't hurt too much, right?

Question of the day- "How come nobody comments on my blog?"  lol

“Amy Pond, there’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!” - The Doctor


(Shameless plug for my grandson, Ayden!)  Love you little guy!

Goodnight,all.

Tanya

No comments: