Sunday, April 6, 2014

This House is Clean

How are you doing today?  Well, I for one, have gotten to the point where I am starting to get a handle on the house thanks to a couple good days of weather.  Boys outside mean clean house inside. For me a clean house means a clear mind.  Thus...

LOTS OF WRITING!!!

Not anything in particular, though, unfortunately.  More ideas, story line and character development.  Blah, blah, blah blah blah.....

Anywho, we had a nice quiet Sunday at home since we missed church.  I cleaned the kitchen, they dirtied the kitchen.  I cleaned the living room, they dirtied the dining room.  I cleaned the dining room, they got sent out to play in the yard.  I finally got caught up to a certain degree.

I have a character I am working on that is a bit, well, odd.  He has taken on the form of a six foot tall amazon type woman who is preparing to give birth from her back.  Freeeaakkkyy, right?  Well, I gotta tell you, trying to figure out the logistics on that while preserving the form is a bit much.

Question of the day -  Instead of me asking a question today, is there anything you would like to know?  I'm a pretty much open book, so I would welcome your inquiries.  I look forward to your questions!

" I close my eyes only for a moment, and the moment's gone."  - Kansas

Take care and have a good night,

Tanya
My late husband and my first three went and saw this in Michigan.  It is the World's largest Man eating clam.  They all posed in front of it and behaved as though the clam was attacking them.  That was a good day.

No comments: