Monday, April 7, 2014

The squirrels is twitterpated!!!

Twitterpated little squirrels are running everywhere!!!  A couple seemed to have lost their nuts.  Gosh.  There is also this insane woodpecker that only knocks on the trees during meal times.  That's pretty cool.  Niki, my four year old, runs out there full tilt to watch him peck at the tree and then scolds the boys for being too loud and scaring him off!

Not much writing done today.  There was just too much sunshine and too much boy!  We had so much fun today in school.  If you weren't aware, my two oldest sons have Aspergers.   Any day we can have a good day at school all the way across the board is amazing.  I just went with it.

I know that there are different strokes for different strokes, but...  Okay, we were covering types of poetry today. We were studying sound poetry.  Now, I do not know if you have ever listened to or even heard of sound poetry before, but... I tried.  Um... it seems to be a version of scat in jazz only done in a poetic form.

.....I don't think I would say that I am a fan, but having to scrape my son off of the floor who was rolling around in stitches on the floor.  I do not think he appreciated the..artistic quality of it all.  I also think it may be a while before the pain in his side from laughing is gone.

Question of the day- Could you please share a haiku poem on here for everyone?  5-7-5!

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul."  - William Ernest Henley


This is just-scary.  I like the Madea movies, but, wow...

Despite the image have a great night.

Tanya

No comments: