Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Out to Lunch

I had a very good reason for today! Really!  See, I had to go out of town today (around here, out of town is around 45 miles out) and pal around with my three little guys and then it kind of go late.... and then....well....

Okay, so I tried to decide today how to begin.  Since nobody has made any suggestions, I think I will start with just retyping the first file and just have it set as a split screen and get started.  What do you think? 

A far as one of the characters, do you think it is possible for a ten foot tall amazon woman who is really a man to give birth from his back while standing up in a meeting?  No , it's not a comedy.  It is a sci-fi/horror.  lol!!

Have a wonderful night!




"Una vida vivida en el miedo es una media vida vivida!"

No comments: