Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lazy, lazy, lazy day...Cannot believe tomorrow is Monday

My weekend is gone!?!?!  How did this happen?!?  I went to bed on Friday and it's as if I am just now getting focused enough to try to decide what to do with my weekend.  I had so many, many plans.  Oh, curse the mattress and pillow for keeping me hostage for so long!!!  A pox be upon the comforter for being so, well, comfy!!!  

Ah, well...better luck next weekend.  

Day #6 Excuse-  I would have to sit up and NOT play Facebook games in order to actually accomplish any writing today!


What did you get to do this weekend?  I actually want to know.  I always love new ideas and stories to listen to and getting to know people.  The most initiative I showed this weekend was to at least pull up the tab I will need on Monday to start looking for a new publisher.  NOTE- I did NOT say  (A) I did anything with it, (B)Did anything to begin working on the guidelines for the submissions department or (C) Even attempted to begin working on the cover letter.

Question for the day-  Did the fact that Hansel and Gretel disobeyed their father and talked to strangers in the forest and then eat the siding off of a little old lady's house give them the right to shove her in an oven and kill her?

Have a blessed nighty night!

"Money, pardon the expression, is like manure. It's not worth a thing unless it's spread around, encouraging young things to grow."  - Dolly Levi

No comments: