Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Let's Try This Again

Well,  I guess I'm back.  I don't know when my enjoyment lessened, but it did.  I apologize.  I know that I am the only one who is probably going to read this, but that's okay. 

 Well, I am going to start writing again.  It has been too long.  I have been doing ghostwriting and 80,000 word manuals about decking.  You know, you really start to think around word 45,000 or so about how much you miss writing something real.  Something that is a part of you.  It's theraputic, it's a part of you.  I miss it so much. I just don't know where to begin now.

I have finally gotten my story off of the dead computer and onto the new.  Now I have three files that are almost identical of a story that was once so much a constant in my life that I had it up on my desktop at all times.  I can now barely remember the names.  In my own defense, there were quite a few.

Now I begin the daunting task of merging.  Merging my thoughts with the plot with the people with the notes with the hope that it will all work out.

I have a second children's book that is ready to go and I am going to begin the publishing search next week.  I at least want to procrastinate until then!

As always, any suggestions for names, plot twists, time saving tips, critiques, etc.. are always welcome.

Take care until next time.

No comments: