Sunday, September 11, 2011

Today is .....

The day has come. I am (I am sad to say) as dumb as my mother was when I was fifteen. It's official.... My fifteen year old says so. I can't wait to get my intelligence back in a few years or so. I know there is nothing surprising or very interesting about this statement to the general public, but to a mom, it always seems to come as a shock. Even if you've already been through it before. But then you get to blame the older one for modeling such erratic behavior. Who thought up this divine joke for me? Two teen aged daughters at the same time and three boys under the age of ten by myself?! IF you truly can't die until you've finished all of your work, I will tell the AI bots that bring me breakfast in bed a millenia from now all about you.

God is good to us all, it just seems sometimes he trusts some of us entirely too much.

No comments: