Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Found it!

Okay, so the computer was in the car. Don't ask and I won't lie.

Now, did any 0f you have boys? And if so, do they always eat this much!? My goodness! Seriously, I fed them lunch and fifteen minutes later one of them turned to me and asked when were we eating lunch and the two others looked at me expectantly!

I need a refrigerator lock and a lower electric bill!

I actually considered writing today. The pain has gotten so that I can now sit upright for a couple of hours of the day (total, not in a row). I write these blogs on my stomach now when the kids aren't around of course. I would be a trampoline in a minute!

I want to add in a question of the day, if I may.

What do you hope to accomplish today? Is it work related, not eating that bedtime snack, some goal or other that has to be done in baby steps or something you think no one but you is interested in? I want to know. I do.

Today's excuse: #5 I'm in too philosophical a mood to consider the surreal. (ha ha)

No comments: