Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crunchieees!!

My two year old is feeding me colossal crunch cereal and, he is such a sweetheart, he is sharing each soggy little piece with me. Awww. Well, I guess it could be worse, it could be... No, half eaten pieces of soggy cereal are right up there. But they are given with such love. Now he is trying to close the computer qawoei with a;osi4h his asdjfapoij foot. (His typing, not mine) Okay, this may not be a long one today, just rambling on a bit.

He is relying on that cute blonde curly hair and chubby cheeked smile to get him out of trouble, and it's working. He knew it would, hence the knowing smile.

Well, as far as procrastination goes today, I reread the short story I sent in and found that it wasn't half bad, the other half...eeegnhh. I guess I'll be trying again next time.

I was offered a new contract for a new children's book! That was awesome, I just wanted to try a different publisher this time and things are going sloooowwwwllllyyyy.

Oh, no!! He's back wi8th the cereal! AARRGGHH!

See ya!

No comments: