Monday, May 21, 2018

Such a beautiful cold snap!

Rainy weather seems to cause some people to get depressed, some people to go dancing in it and, yet, some still love the smell of rain referred to as petrichor.  I write.  I feel the chill in the air, the sound pattering outside drumming on the eaves trough and I get the urge to type and compose.  I guess you could call it my muse.

Writing was slow last week but I have hopes for this one.  Soccer games and free time. 

This time I would like to report I have settled on a name for one of my characters but have still not come up with anything for the other.  I know a lot of you are reading, but it would be twice as cool if you would comment, as well. 

Question of the day:  What is your muse and what does it help with?

Quote of the day : "A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom. " -Chinese Proverb

Have a blessed day and enjoy!

No comments: