Monday, May 14, 2018

Come for a spell.

Thank you to all of you who stopped by to read my meager offerings of posts.  But, guys, hey...  I am serious.  I honestly want to know what you think, what your answers to the question of the day are, what names you could come up with.  It helps.  Letting me know you are out there would mean so much to me!

I am now on chapter two!  I can't believe it!!!  I am writing on an almost daily basis (life happens) and getting somewhere!  

It's exciting getting reacquainted with my characters again, watching them grow and develop.  I'm still looking for antique but feminine names for the three main characters if anyone is interested in speaking up and giving some ideas....ahem...hint hint. LOL!

Question of the day:  What did you or someone special in your life do for Mother's Day?

Quote of the Day:  "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - Albert Einstein   

Have a great day guys!  And comment for Heaven's sake!  Never know what kind of discussion we can have, haahaa!

No comments: