Thursday, May 3, 2018

Spring is here, Time for Typing in the Park

Soo....It's beautiful out.  Distracting for most, yes.  For me?  Time to sit in a beautiful breeze and soak up some rays and type.  Soccer practice?  NO problem.  Bring a mat and type while lounging.  School in the park?  Great!  I type, they study. 

 First chapter!  I finished my first chapter.  Wow.  It feels so good to be writing again.  Being able to do rewrites and editing and rediscover the characters and story again feels wonderful and refreshing.

I have only one bit of bad news.  My Gorilla book is no longer available.  The publishing company went under and is now offering my book for a whopping $400 per copy.  I believe they are trying to ensure that I do not sell any or require publishing so that they can technically fulfill the contract.  I am sad and angry and am filing a formal complaint.  But, it will work out as it needs to and I have to trust that God has it covered.  

So, if you have been nice enough to read this far, I need two old fashioned women's names that are slightly sci-fi-ish.  SO far they are Vesta and Hertia.  I want something different and out of the ordinary.  Pizazz yet down to earth.

Question of the Day:  What are you excited for now that soring has finally reared it's head?  Comment below and let us know!  

Quote of the Day:  "Buttons aren't toys!"  - Zaphod Beeblebrox
Image result for dont vote for stupid beeblebrox

Hope you have an amazing day and enjoy this beautiful weather! 

No comments: