Tuesday, September 2, 2014

No writing, but, isn't life fun!!

LOL!!  I can tell you that life changes and grows and twists on a roller coaster downhill and uphill minute by minute and I would not be telling you anything new.  Yesterday, frogs loose in the living room, day before, worms in the washer, day before that-most of a bat in the hall, today-mouse parts under the table.  I have cats who love to show me how much they love me.

If anything, we have no shortage of specimens for science class.

Writing today, not so much.  We got a new sofa sleeper couch and it was almost impossible to get them to concentrate on anything after that.  You would think the mouse spleen would have been much more interesting.

So, Herbert (the main character in the latest children's book) has issues.  Many flies who are scared to fly do.  But, hey, we are not here to judge.  I just haven't determined if there is enough here to make this into a junior book or if the subject matter is interesting enough to stretch it out.  I'll figure it out, I guess.

I am looking for name suggestions for three archaic characters.

Question of the day- "What would you be willing to do if you had the opportunity to be able to fly?"

Quote of the day-
"Dan Mott: What are you doing?
Jerry Conlaine: Taking off my shoes
Dan Mott: Why?
Jerry Conlaine: Because I run faster with no shoes
Dan Mott: You can't out-run that bear!
Jerry Conlaine: I dont have to out-run the bear, I just have to out-run you!"

"Just Breathe.."

Have a most blessed evening, all

No comments: