Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor Day!!

For all of those who fought for our current rights and wages, for all of those who lost so much just to earn a living for their families- Thank you.

We had a cook out today and had sock battles and played games and watched some mighty impressive Dr. Who.  The boys just found out Dr. River Song is Amelia's daughter....Lost? It's ok, a lot of people are.

Well, I got to do some writing today for my children's book but have yet to get back into the swing of my larger opus.  I would like to start over and take my notes and such and just start from there.  I would love to lunge back into it, but have just been too far removed to do so.

The children's book ideas come so easy, but I know it is just a way to distract me.  I don't think I am going to feel whole or productive until I have started on it again.  My kids take up so much of my time, but I have to admit that I don't fight for very much of my own, either.

Question of the day- If you have to be crazy to think you are crazy, does that sound crazy?  LOL!  Really though the question is - What are some ways you have found that help you keep from procrastinating?

Quote of the day- “You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
— The Doctor, Season 2, Episode 2


Definitely a crazy man in a blue box.

Have an amazing night, everybody!

No comments: