Sunday, September 7, 2014

Little bit of writing, lot a bit of fun!

Hi, all!  

I was able to have my grandson for most of the afternoon and early evening today and as much as I miss the cooing and laughs, I am very happy that my youngest is 5 now and things are settling down.  I don't think I could keep up!  lolol!

Not withstanding the obvious cute interruption, I was able to get a paragraph or two done on the children's book.  I was happy with how it was going and then I had my daughter read it and her too-cool-to-smile most of the time self actually giggled during part of it!  Heeeheeeheee.  I was as giddy as a kid in a candy store.

As for the opus work, well, I think tomorrow I will plot it out and see where I want it to go.  I think that is part of it.  I can see the parts I have written as clearly as if they were scenes in a movie.  My dilemma is that past where I left off, there is nothing.  I had a clear view in mind (or at least a quasi-destination) for it while I was writing.  I think that is what is holding me back. So maybe just a day or two of rereads and grammar checks and such would not only refresh it, but give me a new perspective as well.

Well, the dog is still with us.  He is potty trained as far as we can tell.  He spends all day glued to my lap, tripping me up or the same with my 5 year old.  The very first name we were given was the very first time that all three boys agreed on a name.  (Thank you Natalie!)  

And when your son walks up to you and brings you a bowl with what looks like pork and beans with ground beef and ketchup in it...it probably is and you should directly go find a Maalox or two..

Question of the day-"Has anyone come up with any Victorian Era names for distinguished women/gods?  I want to hear from you!  HELP!!"

Quote of the Day- "Miranda Priestly: ...You have no sense of fashion...
                            Andy Sachs: I think that depends on...
                            Miranda Priestly: No, no, that wasn't a question."


He is my baby.  Always will be.  He's five already...sniff sniff sniff  :(

Happy birthday, my love.  Daddy would have been so proud of you.

Gods blessings to you all!

No comments: