Thursday, October 13, 2011

boy's!

So, it was that quarter of the year when I shave the boy's heads in some semblance of handsomeness. The haircuts. Thank heavens Niki still has such cute curly hair! I only have to make sure that it is short enough to stay out of his eyes. Timmy used to only allow the barber to do his hair, but then he retired about a year after we started going. (I think it was due to Noah)! Noah has not had a straight or even hairdo in his life. He isn't wiggly, obstinate or disobedient: He's ticklish! He cannot stop laughing which in turn I think saves him from having the stylist very upset with him. So now I can no longer bear his tresses upon my shoulders. I take him in. It is the best six bucks I could ever spend! Since the barber has now retired (sorry about that Frank) Timmy does not want the girls to do his hair in the girl places. He wants me to do it.

Man I was so close to getting out of it! Oh, well!

Anyone who knows me will know that I enjoy my children very much. But, if Noah comes in one more morning bouncing on the bed and helping up his two year old brother at 6 in the morning and loudly proclaiming that it is time to wake up, I'm going to scream. Time change, take me away. My oldest used to do the same thing before the teenage years kicked in and anything before noon was considered inhumane!

Question: What are your plans for the holidays?

Excuse # 11 : The stars are not lined up quite right!

"What light through yonder window breaks?"

No comments: