Sunday, July 11, 2010

UUUGGGHHH!!!

Okay, this is farther than I have gotten in over a year: I pulled up the file from my documents and left them open! I even scrolled down to re-read the title! I'll freely admit, I did this fully intending to do the writing. But, being in a car with four kids for a week so far while camping and at a church convention does not exactly put you in the frame of mind to write, let alone think! EWWW! I just killed another bug on the screen!

I am currently at a KOA in Kentucky and the connection is horrible. I barely got this message to go through.

Okay, so the next step is to just get into this slowly, write? (ha-ha)! I think I'll just do a grammar and spell check tomorrow on the 1000 words and see how it goes.

Heck, maybe I'll be at a KOA that has a connection speed faster than a pack mule fully loaded crossing the ocean!

Wish me luck! I should be able to relax and get some kind of writing done on a vacation, right?

No comments: