Saturday, July 31, 2010

Let's try this again!!!

Okay! I found it! I know it sounds lame, but I lost my blog! I tried blogsphere, blog spot even blogging daze, nothing! But, here it is!

Please forgive me! I actually did write on at least three of the days. SO that is better than having done nothing for over a year.

I thought 'Baby Steps' from "What about Bob" would be a good start. So, I am going to do and Ellery Queen submission. Most people I have talked to don't realize that he was a he, not a she. But, then again, the name Ellery is misleading.

Does any one want to give me a suggestion for the name of the Town my character Marta will be going to for the stealing of her soul?

Go ahead, give me your best!

It is one third of the way done and I still don't like her name, even. So suggestions on that would be fun, too!

No comments: