Monday, March 2, 2015

Where did the time go?

Well, it has been a while, I know.  And for that I am sorry.  But.....might be because my life has been so amazingly, beautifully hectic that time to write doesn't come easy.

You might remember my daughter had a car crash in October and she is still recovering.  She is now facing reconstructive surgery that entails the use of one of her own ribs to complete.  I dont know how they are capable of doing these things.  It is amazing what God can put into the minds of man.

My two Apserger sons are cooped up in a house all day due to the freezing temps and the snow.My daughter and her husband are navigating their way slowly but surely and adjusting very quickly to the changing dynamics of more than one kid-dom.

My brother in law was shot in St. Louis in his calf and is still struggling with being able to walk and using a specialized boot to do so.  My sister also homeschools her three little guys so that is a lot added onto her plate.  As well as looking for a job.

As for myself, I have met an amazing, God send of a man who has made the time slip away from me in getting things done!  It is hard to concentrate and write when your head is up in the air racing from cloud to cloud.  He is so very much a rarity these days:  a gentleman, a good father, kind and loving.  Thanks be to Thee, O God.

As for the book, one minor set back- lost the entire thing on my computers hard drive.  I am taking it in this week to see if the information can be retrieved, but I am not so sure my luck will hold out this time.

Question of the day- What changes have taken place in your life that you never would have guessed from this time last year?

Quote of the day -"It can't rain all the time..." -The Crow

 May You Have a Blessed Evening, Good Night.

No comments: