Sunday, June 28, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day!

Good morning, all!

It's a beautiful day!  The birds are singing, the wind is bowing gently, the temperature is amazing and all the teens and hubby are snoring!  Writing time!!!

Okay.  Today I thought I would tackle a bit more of the novel I have been working on for...ev...er, but, sadly, I would have to wake someone up to get the files.  SO not worth it.

Instead, I was hoping to do some simple poetry or something short and sweet that I can do just to get the mental exercise in.  I enjoy just writing on a whim, again.  It doesn't get to happen often. 

The youngest is out climbing a tree or cutting the bark off of a branch somewhere and blissfully happy.  We planted snapdragons this morning before he took off.

So, question of the day:  What was your favorite memory outdoors as a kid?   Click follow on my blog site and then let me know in the comments below.  Would love to have you with me on this journey!

Quote of the day:  "The Earth has music for those who listen."  - William Shakespeare
Amazin' Earth Pics on Twitter: "Misty morning by Edward Marcinek ...
God be with you, all!

No comments: