Monday, June 23, 2014

Suggestions?

Suggestions?  Any would be great. I have gotten to where I just don't have it in me to write anymore.  I have tons of ideas, just no motivation to do anything with it.  I am in the firm grip of the blahs and just want to get out of it.  I have tried funny movies, getting out in the sun, playing with the boys....nothing.  

Loneliness is a determining factor in what you can accomplish.  It is hard to have a discussion with yourself about the last joke you heard at the movies.  Not impossible, just remarkably harder.  My idea bouncer-off-er is not there anymore.  It is hard to try to continue to write with no other input but your own.  At least for me.

Question of the day - How many great ideas does it take to get anything done?

Quote- "I ask for so little.  Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."  -Jareth


Had such a crush on him!!  Lol!


Good night and God's blessings on you all!
Tanya

No comments: