Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well....

So, writing from three different sources and trying to combine them into one story was a bad idea. It's a good thing that Ellery Queen has no deadline!

Still waiting on someone to give me THE name. The name that will make me like my character again.

Also, I sent off a second story to the Bloody Carnival. Ewwww! That does sound gross doesn't it?

I also contacted my editor regarding the second children's book. Haven't heard from him yet, but probably won't until Monday anyway.

Got any ideas about cowboy sci-fi? No idea on my end.

Bye!

4 comments:

lazy2tooto said...

Well, first I wrote a paragraph and tried to post.
Then I found out I needed to register. It is now a half hour later and I finally figured out how to do it (I hope). Doubt that I can be any real help, but I'd love to try. This name you are looking for....I'm confused about which story it is for...cowboy sci-fi...or story of girl going to town, baby bites? *****Tried to post again--failed.******But it looks like I am making progress. Here I go again.

Tanya Larsen said...

Okay, the cowboy sci fi is something that my brain has trouble even grasping the concept of. The girl going to town is the doll story. Now, you need to know that she is a work immersed woman who really never wanted that life in the first place. So something ambiguous for a hard edged working woman as well as for a woman who always wanted to be a stay at home mom.

lazy2tooto said...

Okay,Abigail, Bernice, Claudia, Doris, Ernestine,
Francis, Gladys (not a misspelling)Helen; Irma; Josie; Karla; Lenora; Monica; Nora; Orphelia;
Patricia; (Q is tough); Roberta; Samantha; Teresa; (U?;Victoria; Winifred; (x?); Yolanda; and Zenida.

My favorite: Abigail

Tanya Larsen said...

Josie and Victoria are really good. I think Josie is the one I like the most though. I'll put an excerpt in tomorrow to try it out. Thank you! I honestly could only think of old names. I could have picked them from a baby book, but, then you think, babies.