Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another surgery.  I am sure that otherwise that I would have gotten at least a third of my story done.

(Ducks down to avoid the lightning streaking right for me through the sky.) We went in for three (yes, three) separate doctor's appointments and the second doc called the third doc and instead of the third being two hours later, the third doc said to go, 'now'.  Within 2 hours she was in pre-op and going under.

If you have ever had to wait for a loved one for surgery you know that there is no concentrating on anything actually.  I don't think that I could write, let alone do any story plotting.  Oh, well.

So, if you are gone overnight and someone is watching the boys and when you get back the dishwasher is broken, the handle to the sink is broken, a panel from a wood cabinet door and beans on the ceiling is it considered that the babysitter was very effective?  I have to say, no.  Just the frustration of dealing with everything and extra people and all the housework and laundry has made me want to run around in circles and do the Tarzan yell.

OOOHHHHHMMMMM..  much better.

Boys, I have boys.  Boys, I have boys.

That is my new mantra.  Much less drama but, man oh man.  While girls need to come with manuals, boys should come with repair manuals.

Question of the day:  If you have sons and daughters (or sisters), which do you think are the easier to raise?

Quote of the day- “Where I'm from, we believe in all sorts of things that aren't true... we call it history.” 
― Gregory MaguireWicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West


Good night and bless you!

No comments: